Complaint Review: Brown& Brown chevy auto nation

• Updated: Sat, October 26, 2013

• Reported By: flasehope — mesa Arizona
Brown& Brown chevy auto nation
145 E. main st. Mesa, AZ Mesa, Arizona USA

Brown& Brown Auto Nation chevorlet single mother and student of two Mesa Arizona

I purchased a car from brown and brown chevrolet and in the amount of time that I've had the car I've taken my car back several times to have repairs done to my car. Now my car is under a full warranty for two years and everything is covered now my transmission and multiple things are wrong with my car and  there telling me that I'm not covered by my warranty so they want me to pay out of pocket for the repairs after I was informed that the loaner car that they gave me I have to give back and because I'm not paying 5, 000 to get my car fixed from them there keeping my car as well  I can't pay that money I'm a single mother of two children working two jobs and I'm a full time student now how unfair is that and I just got this car.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2013 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brown-Brown-chevy-auto-nation/Mesa-Arizona-85201/Brown-Brown-Auto-Nation-chevorlet-single-mother-and-student-of-two-Mesa-Arizona-1090410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brown& Brown chevy auto nation