Complaint Review: Brown's Heating and Cooling inc

• Updated: Thu, November 14, 2013

• Reported By: Llyndamarie — Colorado Springs Colorado
Brown's Heating and Cooling inc
1497 ford street, colorado springs, Colorado USA

Brown's Heating and Cooling inc Brown's Heating, Browns Cooling, Browns air, Browns aire Fake, Fraud, Lying, said I was going to kill people, Cheaters, Bait and Switch colorado springs Colorado

Old house, Old Furnace, I am aware that is what I have.   The furnace was not blowing properly.  I called Brown's and spoke to someone the receptionist said was the 'owner'.  I explained the problem along with the fact we ARE NOT BUYING A NEW FURNACE.  The 'owner' told me not a problem he would send out a tech within 15 minutes.

The tech called me and I explained again that I am NOT buying a new furnace, fix what is there.   About an house later the 'owner' of brown's called me and said the tech was with it and the furnace was completely unsafe to operate and could not be fixed.  I told him to fix it because I am not buying a new furnace.  He said if I allowed the furnace to be run i would KILL people with it.  He said dead people would be all MY fault because I am not willing to pay for a new furnace.  Then he said, Are you OK with killing someone?!

Turns out the fan needed to be rewired, it was blowing backwards and when I had a real company come fix it, it was $127.50, fixed and running properly.  Now it is safe, and has been checked and varified it is running fine.

I think it is fraud to tell someone a furnace is so bad it cannot be repaired and try to scare me into buying a brand new unit from you, a wholesale dealer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2013 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Browns-Heating-and-Cooling-inc/colorado-springs-Colorado-80915/Browns-Heating-and-Cooling-inc-Browns-Heating-Browns-Cooling-Browns-air-Browns-aire-1099116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brown's Heating and Cooling inc