Complaint Review: Bruce Sands Construction Companies Incorporated

• Updated: Mon, February 14, 2011

• Reported By: hasan — Newport Rhode Island United States of America
Bruce Sands Construction Companies Incorporated
270 Bellevue Ave Newport, Rhode Island United States of America

Bruce Sands Construction Companies Incorporated Unbelievable that there are other posts with the same story so recently Newport, Rhode Island

*Consumer Comment: Contact me. I've been hit by this guy too

*Author of original report: Bruce Sands Companies Incorpoted

I am amazed that there are so many other people who have same complaint about this construction company. I, too, recently got into that fixer-upper foreclosure condo project in Newport that they sold to out of towners. Then when you go to fix up your place, they don't show up at all...ever. And what are you going to do when you live so far away? They know it and that is why they are doing this to all of us. IF YOU ARE READING THIS THE ATTORNEY GENERAL AND STATE CONTRACTORS BOARD COMPLAINTS ARE NEXT. BEWARE. I wonder if ripoff report will share the other people's phone numbers who made the recent posts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2009 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bruce-Sands-Construction-Companies-Incorporated/Newport-Rhode-Island-/Bruce-Sands-Construction-Companies-Incorporated-Unbelievable-that-there-are-other-posts-w-542627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bruce Sands Construction Companies Incorporated

Contact me. I've been hit by this guy too

AUTHOR: Stuck - (United States of America)

I've been burned by this guy too. Why doesn't everybody who has been scorned by this guy get together and do something about it. Reply to this post and I'll get us an attorney and then we can go in together and save money on legal bills.

Bruce Sands Companies Incorpoted

AUTHOR: hasan - (United States of America)

If you reading this Bruce, the Attorney General is next. I'm not kidding.