Complaint Review: Bruno's Powersports

• Submitted: Thu, July 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 24, 2008

• Reported By:Tulsa Oklahoma
Bruno's Powersports
3108 Southern Cove Cabot, Arkansas U.S.A.

Bruno's Powersports - Nathan Pruss - Four Season Motorsports - Tom Davlin Bought one Yamaha RZF R6 they delivered a R6S worth $1000 less-bait and switch throu ebay Cabot Arkansas

I bought a bike for my son listed as a Yamaha YZF R6, it was a YZF R6S. The R6S is worth $1050 less than the bike I bought. Ebays Vehicle Protection Service which was to protect me, wont do a thing. They don take into consideration that I was defrauded and would not have even bid on the R6S, I wanted an R6. I am screwed because I bought it under NADA average sales price. Yeah I did, it needed a fairing, headlights and some minor repair. I knew this when I bought it. What I did not know was that there was no headers or exhaust system. All this affects the value of the bike and the VPP people said that Ebay did not allow them to consider that. The seller even admits that he knew he listed the item wrong, he won't refund my money, he has even libeled a business I own and taunted me about it. He will not discount the diference in value between the model he listed and the one he actually sold me. He won't even discuss the additional damage that was not discosed. He has threatened me. Seller said that I bought the bike cheap to just deal with it. I am out real money for a bike that is not the one I bought and in fear for my safety should I try to return it. I live in Oklahoma, and would have to take the bike back to Cabot Ar. to return it, and there is no guarantee he would even refund me. He said maybe may be not.

anonymous from fear
Tulsa, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2008 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brunos-Powersports/Cabot-Arkansas-72023/Brunos-Powersports-Nathan-Pruss-Four-Season-Motorsports-Tom-Davlin-Bought-one-Yamah-355275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bruno's Powersports