Complaint Review: Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Bynum Attorneys at Law

• Updated: Thu, May 09, 2013

• Reported By: Anon — Coffeyville Kansas
Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Bynum Attorneys at Law
412 W 7th Street Coffeyville, Kansas USA

Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Bynum Attorneys at Law Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Bynum Attorneys at Law I retained this attorney in a traffic matter in Coffeyville Kansas. After two weeks and attorney fees, I got a letter from them telling me to pay the original amount of the ticket and no explanation about what they had done. When I called, they simply read me the letter over the telephone. BYNUM IS A FAKE...BEWARE Coffeyville Kansas Coffeyville Kansas

I retained these attorneys in a traffic matter in Coffeyville Kansas. Not even two weeks later and attorney fees, I got a letter from them telling me to pay the original amount of the ticket and no explanation about what they had done.  When I called, they simply read me the letter over the telephone. THIS IS A RIPOFF, BEWARE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bryan-Christopher-Moon-Jack-Bynum-Attorneys-at-Law/Coffeyville-Kansas-67337/Bryan-Christopher-Moon-Jack-Bynum-Attorneys-at-Law-Bryan-Christopher-Moon-Jack-Bynum-Att-1049750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Bynum Attorneys at Law