Complaint Review: Bryan College

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Bryan College Bryan University Usery, Deception, theivery Rogers Arkansas

I started schooling(at the time) Bryan College. I spoke with my financial aid aidvisor we got the ball rolling and I was ready to start college( which was a big deal to me) I got a schedule of my classes, me!!!t my teachers and was proud to be heading into a new direction!. The accompolishment was awesome! I started class in July or August (2009) it was a little new for me but I stuck it out. At the time Bryan College wasn't a community college nor university. But a private college so my financial aid was through (what they said) a private investor not like Sally Mae /Fannie Mae so it was all by a student loan no pell grants (which I classified for) .

So on this certain date I would receive this big check (pell grant). Sounds good I was working but wasn't making it so I could use it on school materials and with the rest bills, financial support to help me! I went to school for 3-4 months still haven't received my pell grant funds. When I spoke wirh my financial aid advisor (Darren) he gave me a run around about it like : it was sent off to your mailing address we have listed for you, it came back so we sent it back off, our system down so I can't access your file or records etc.!

So I was forced to withdraw due to financial problems. Later I received a letter stating I owe for schooling and I have received my grant fundings but never did I called Bryan College and still got the run around so I called fasa to make a complaint. Bryan College are theives who steals from the poor and weak and uses and lie to them for their own financial gain. Please anyone who reads this doesn't need nor have to go through the emotional turmoil, financial failure,hurt or pain. I went through!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2013 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bryan-College-/Rogers-Arkansas-72758/Bryan-College-Bryan-University-Usery-Deception-theivery-Rogers-Arkansas-1095966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bryan College