Complaint Review: Bryan Moon Christopher Moon Kyle Moon

• Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: FTLRes — Fort Lauderdale Florida
Bryan Moon Christopher Moon Kyle Moon
17537 NW 82nd Hialeah, Florida USA

Bryan Moon Christopher Moon Kyle Lee Bryan Moon Christopher Moon Kyle Lee Fraud, Misrepresentation, Deceptive Selling Practices, Overcharging for Shipping, Internet Hialeah Florida, BEWARE OF THIS TRIO!!! They are still up to their old tricks!!!! I was scammed twice by them!!! Hialeah Florida

Kyle Moon Bryan Moon Christopher Moon, Fraud, Misrepresentation, Deceptive Selling Practices, Overcharging for Shipping.

I ordered the 548 piece Civil War Battle set. They only sent me the instruction manual! No pieces at all. The website shows a picture of a wooden box (the set) and the description says it has 548 pieces etc etc. I never received an order confirmation from any of them but I did recieve a confirmation from PayPal CONFIRMING that I ordered the battle set, NOT the manual. Also, when I was going through the Checkout process, they allow the customer to choose the shipping methods and a chose a Domestic Flat Rate box for $6.95 (because I thought I needed a box obviously). THEY NEVER CHANGED THE Shipping to Domestic 1st rate class envelope yet they shipped the item to me in an envelope anyway without refunding me the difference. The difference was $9.89, so they not only make additional money from people choosing the wrong shipping and never refunding the difference, they also make money from FALSE ADVERTISING, FRAUD, AND MISREPRESENTAATION.

I know there is no way I am the only victim of these brothers. By the way they were dismissive of me and refused to return any emails or provide any information. I hope that this helps warn other people from buying from them. Also if there are any other victims out there they can use this forum to get their stories out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bryan-Moon-Christopher-Moon-Kyle-Moon/Hialeah-Florida-33179/Bryan-Moon-Christopher-Moon-Kyle-Lee-Bryan-Moon-Christopher-Moon-Kyle-Lee-Fraud-Misrepre-1049204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bryan Moon Christopher Moon Kyle Moon