- Report: #1132216
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Bryan University
Bryan University350 W. Washington Tempe, Arizona USA
Bryan University, Bryan College of Court Reporting, Bryan College Los Angeles, Bryan College Gold River Scam Tempe Arizona
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
These guys are a joke and should not be trusted.
1. None of the programs are accredited by any programmatic accredidation. In other words you will not be able to sit for any professional licensing as they are not recognized.
2. They lie..lie..lie. It is not 'flexible' or even close to cutting edge. Probably one of the most limited online schools ever! You have class times and the instructors are mostly idiots that could not hack the real world anyways.
3.Most if not all testimonials are just employees who took the free course options. Find me some real students who actually graduate!
4.Show me grad and completion rates. These guys use technicalities with the National Accreditors in order to continuously hide their actual facts and figures. Check the internet wayback machine on the website and you will see how horrible this college prepares students.
5.The owners are just in it for money, nothing more. This shows in how much they put in flash and bang 'pretty' marketing but the simple and lackluster courses and offerings.
6.They will screw up your Financial Aid, mostly because they just want to keep it as long as possible. You will end up owing more then you think, remember they lie at every point in the enrollment process.
7.None of the owners (COO, CFO, or even CEO) have anything above a BA degree, yet somehow feel qualified to run a school offering MA degrees. Again, this shows in the poorly instructed courses and classroom.
8.These guys have shut down more programs and locations then open up, growth does not occur here. It becomes hard to grow when your product is a scam.
9.Be prepared for cost overruns, incompetent staff, and useless degree.
10.Lie...lie...lie. I have never had an experience with an organization that is so very comfortable with lying and it permeates within the culture. Guess what, your Associate Director of Student Outreach and Alumni doesnt even have a degree! How does someone without a degree counsel students on completing theirs and finding a job. If he didn't know the owners personally he would not ever be allowed to even talk to a student. Again, they have zero problems lying.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bryan-University/Tempe-Arizona-85281/Bryan-University-Bryan-College-of-Court-Reporting-Bryan-College-Los-Angeles-Bryan-Coll-1132216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.