Complaint Review: Bryant And Stratton College

• Submitted: Tue, April 18, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, April 18, 2006

• Reported By:Rochester New York
Bryant And Stratton College
150 Bellwood Drive Rochester, New York U.S.A.

Bryant And Stratton College ripoff They will keep your student loan and you will have to pay it back Fraud Rochester New York

I was thinking of attending a college to further my education. I decided on Bryant and Stratton College. I went there to inquire about the college and the courses of study. They had me fill out all sorts of paperwork including a promisary note for financial aid.

After a few days I decided I did not want to attend Bryant and Stratton College. So I never went back or contacted them again. This was actually several years ago.

All of a sudden I started getting calls from new york state inquiring about the payments on my student loan. I tried to tell them I never went to that college nor did I recieve any student loan money. There telling me that they have the promisary note that I signed stating I would pay back this loan.

As I stated before I never attended school or recieved any student loan. To this date I have been fighting New York State about this supposed loan for over 10 years. And the only thing that has happened is the penalties are going up and up.

I want to do something about this but I need help. they are to big to handle alone.

Rochester, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2006 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bryant-And-Stratton-College/Rochester-New-York-14606/Bryant-And-Stratton-College-ripoff-They-will-keep-your-student-loan-and-you-will-have-to-p-187367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bryant And Stratton College