• Report: #1120144

• Updated: Sat, February 01, 2014

• Reported By: SAMANTHA ELLEX — Pottsville Pennsylvania
Bryant & Stratton Online College
180 Redtail Road Orchard Park, New York USA

Bryant & Stratton Online College Bryant & Stratton FRAUD!! USE YOUR MONEY FOR SOMETHING ELSE! Orchard Park New York

I attended Bryant & Stratton Online and that was the worst thing I think I could have ever done! Not only did I fail two particular classes back to back because of the Instructor not knowing what she was doing but the whole class failed! I decided after trying three times to just withdraw. Everytime I needed help with an assignement my instructor was no where! The only way  I could get in contact with her was by email. She told me she does not have a company phone and is not aloud to give out her phone number ( I had 5 of my instructors phone numbers). I was getting no help so I couldnt finish assignemts. Besides all that I recently tried to enroll in a different college and told me Bryant & Stratton is a non-cred school. Also I payed about $10 to get my transcripts after about 3 1/2 weeks of not recieving my transcripts I called to find out whats going on. I did not get any answer I left numerous emails, voicemails, and messages for someone to call me back with answers. Finally one day about 6 weeks later I got a hold of someone and they informed me that my money was used to pay for some of the money I still owe. And they are still refusing to send my transcripts. I am in the middle of a huge lawsuit with them now. If anyone has any bad expierence with this school please feel free to email me at (samanthaellex@hotmail.com) with your name, what campus you attended (or if you did online), your expierence and anything else you want to add! Not only could this help me in my current lawsuit but this could be your openening to your own!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2014 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bryant-Stratton-Online-College/Orchard-Park-New-York-14127/Bryant-Stratton-Online-College-Bryant-Stratton-FRAUD-USE-YOUR-MONEY-FOR-SOMETHING-1120144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bryant & Stratton Online College