Complaint Review: brylanehome

• Submitted: Thu, October 18, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 19, 2012

• Reported By: new england — west warwick Rhode Island United States of America
po box 8320 taunton, Massachusetts United States of America

brylanehome Redcats Order missing items charged told send then want charge again. taunton, Massachusetts

I purchased a 190.09 order from brylanehome. I had got the order as one was a present for someone just came home from serving 6 years an thought nice new comforter an sheet set be great for that person.I gave it to them in.home coming an the sheet set was missing fitted sheet an 1 pillow case I.mean come on .I wrote them lady Judy said be sent out 5-7 days.Never got thing after 7 days no tracking nothing.So contacted another time more crap then yesterday they email me saying they need charge my card again if I want the items missing .Are use ppl for real.I advise all watch shopping with them or there sisters sites as now I see so many ppl are saying there bad companies.I mean allot companies I am shaw would of took my 190.00 purchAse an done it right .I am seeing so much on.them on internet about related things .BEWARE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2012 11:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/brylanehome/taunton-Massachusetts-/brylanehome-Redcats-Order-missing-items-charged-told-send-then-want-charge-again-taunton-957014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on brylanehome