Complaint Review: bryman college

• Updated: Fri, January 27, 2012

• Reported By: nicole — hawthorne California United States of America
bryman college
cabrillo ave torrance, California United States of America

bryman college now everst college provided false information, wasn't given the training i was promised and paid for did not help me with employment as i was told i would be torrance, California

i was told that there was no mathmatics in there pharmacy course and most of the course was math.

i also told them i wasn't really intrested in the pharmacy course but that campus only offers massage and pharmacy when i asked about any campus i was told there was no other near by when there was in fact a campus in gardena ca.

my first instructor was grading my work and giving me passing grades after 3 modules(classes) she left to live in another state and the new instructor informed me i've been doing my all of my work wronge. so i was robbed of 3 classes i feel. my externship i was not allowed to do any hands on training in my field i was allowed to work the cash register only. when i told the school they didnt offer me another externship where i would be given some hands on training. although they noted it so they wouldnt send any other student there.

when i completed the class they never sent me on one interview. they gaureented me to set up interviews and help me keep looking for a job until i found one they help me find one interview.

i recently applied for a pell grant to go back to school and bryman has in the records i withdrew from the school in 2008 when i graduated in 2006.

i feel like i owe money for an education i will never beable to use because they didn't provided what they promised.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2012 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bryman-college/torrance-California-/bryman-college-now-everst-college-provided-false-information-wasnt-given-the-training-i-829506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bryman college