likes

• Submitted: Sat, March 13, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, March 13, 2004

• Reported By:Bennett North Carolina
Bt-Ltd.com - The Original Diet Patch, Barney Trading
8301 W. 183rd Street Tynley Park, Illinois U.S.A.

Bt-Ltd - The Original Diet Patch, Barney Trading, On-Line Business ripoff Tynley Park Illinois

I responded to a diet-patch sample. Shipping of $1.49. I was billed for that as well as for a month's supply of $66.90. I did not agree to receiving monthly shipments. I haven't even received the sample.

I called the phone number. I was told I would not receive a credit until I returned to sender the monthly supply. I said, "How can I return something you aren't even shipping?" After a lot of threatening to report to the BBB of North Carolina and this great website of badbusiness.com I was assured that my dredit card would be credited within 7 business days. I'm still waiting. Be on the lookout for the BOGUS ad. Do not make my mistake!

Randall
Bennett, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2004 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bt-Ltdcom-The-Original-Diet-Patch-Barney-Trading/Tynley-Park-Illinois-60477/Bt-Ltd-The-Original-Diet-Patch-Barney-Trading-On-Line-Business-ripoff-Tynley-Park-Illi-83760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bt-Ltd.com - The Original Diet Patch, Barney Trading