Complaint Review: buck county children and youth services

• Submitted: Sun, June 23, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, June 23, 2013

• Reported By: kim — southampton Pennsylvania
buck county children and youth services
swamp rd doylestown, Pennsylvania USA

bucks county children and youth services Falsfication of information to courts. ignoring exculpatory evidence. doylestown Pennsylvania

Bucks Couty Children and Youth Serices is a repressive and Fascistic organization which masquerades as a Government Agency and pretends to ensure the safety of Children.  In reality the workers and supoervisors there have their own agenda which does not preserve families and is often illegal.

My own experience with them started when my son was born with Hemophilia.  He had no illegal drugs in his system at birth and other than Hemophilia, he was very healthy.  He was born weighing 3060 grams and spent 11 days in the hospital initially.  He was discharged, weighing 2678 grams, which means that he lost almost 400 grams of his body weight while at St. Christophers Hospital in Philadephia.  The large weigh loss placed an already small child in the 3rd percentile for weight.

The child came home with me and over a three week period gained over 400 grams and was doing well.

I was reported by my doctor to Bucks County Children and Youth for child neglect and abuse because my son was in the third percentile for weight and was reportedly "failing to thrive".  When I provided them with hospital records showing his birth weight and discharge weights, The social workers and supervisors refused to look at the records, claimning that "I probably falsified them".   They could have verified his weight records with the hospital but they were more interested in making trouble for me.  Their lawyer lied in court to a judge, claiming that my child lost weight while in my care.  A contention which was not consistent with the hospital or the doctors records.

for the next 8 months my life was a living hell, with constant visits from socials workers, and supervisors.  Who were often rude and not interested in the facts.  It took me almost a year to clear my name upon appeal to the DPW.  I spent thousands of dollars on lawyers and lived in fear for almost a year.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2013 04:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/buck-county-children-and-youth-services/doylestown-Pennsylvania/bucks-county-children-and-youth-services-Falsfication-of-information-to-courts-ignoring-1061387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on buck county children and youth services