Complaint Review: Buckles And Buckles

• Submitted: Wed, May 13, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 08, 2009

• Reported By:grand having Michigan
Buckles And Buckles
P.O Box 1150 Birmingham, Michigan U.S.A.
  • Phone: 248-647-5050
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Buckles And Buckles Harrassing Harrassing Harrasing Birmingham Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Dealt with them

Where do I start, should it be the constant badgering, the paperwork to update all of your personal financial data every 3 months, or the fact that what started off as a $3000.00 Discover Bill turned into a $6434.38 Lawyers bill after fee's court costs and penalties.
THESE PEOPLE ARE SCUM. (OPIONION I DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW IF THEY ARE INDEED SCUM I CAN ONLY GUESS DUE TO THEIR ATTIUDES, HARRASING PRACTICES, AND OH WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE SCUM)

If You have a Discover Card take out another loan and pay this off quickly do not let it go to these preditory vaultures (did I mention I think they are SCUM).

Let's put them out of business by not letting them harrass any more honest hard working AMERICAN people.

Risen ashes
grand having, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2009 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buckles-And-Buckles/Birmingham-Michigan-48126/Buckles-And-Buckles-Harrassing-Harrassing-Harrasing-Birmingham-Michigan-451545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buckles And Buckles

Dealt with them

AUTHOR: Scott - (U.S.A.)

and I didn't think that they were scum. Granted, they did call often, and did check back on my financial status every few months, but that was because I was over a year behind on paying my Discover bill. Like the OP, started at about $4K and it was quite a bit higher due to Late Fees, Over limit fees, etc. When I dealth with Buckles & Buckles, I was able to set up a reasonable payment plan and get them off my back within 2 years. Granted I've got the public findings on my credit report from them, but that's my fault for not paying, not theirs. Would I want to deal with them again? NO!!! But that's because I never want to get to that point with my bills again.