Complaint Review: Buckmasters

• Submitted: Wed, February 26, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, February 26, 2014

• Reported By: Matt pribble — Energy Illinois
Montgomery, Alabama USA

Buckmasters Chad Chad hung up on me twice. I told him i did not want the buckmasters membership. He didnt care. I have never recieved anything from buckmasters other than a payment statement. Montgomery Alabama

In October of 2013. I received a call from buckmasters. I explained to the lady that I couldn't make any payments and did not want a membership at that time. 30 days later I revived a bill statement in the mail. Every mo th since then I I have received a letter. I have called several times to resolve this matter with answer in the time I had while calling. Finally to day 2-26-14 a associate name Chad answer the phone. I explained to him that I never wanted this service and he told me that I had 30 days to cancel I never knew I had 30 days to cancel because I didn't get my first letter until 30 days after I told the lady I did not want the service for Buckmasters. After me getting irate he decided to try a discount payment um and I wasn't going for it because I'm not giving them any money that I did not sign up for. I called back after I calm down and explain to him that I declined any billing of anything I have never received anything from Buckmasters besides a bill statement. As I'm talking to him he keeps pushing the payment on me and says too bad so sad basically um there's nothing I can do about it you have to pay the pill to pay the bill I owe 13690 for something I didn't even sign up for. my complaint today is against Buckmasters they are crooked and spineless and I would like to go ahead with legal obligation if this matter is not resolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2014 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buckmasters/Montgomery-Alabama-36124/Buckmasters-Chad-Chad-hung-up-on-me-twice-I-told-him-i-did-not-want-the-buckmasters-memb-1126788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buckmasters