• Report: #20808

Complaint Review: BUD K Worldwide, INC.

• Submitted: Tue, May 14, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, December 12, 2011

• Reported By:Brownsville TX
BUD K Worldwide, INC.
P.O. Box 2768 Moultrie, Georgia U.S.A.

BUD K Worldwide, INC. ripoff fraud business. Moultrie Georgia

*General Comment: I use this website a lot and order a ton of products through them.

*Consumer Comment: No Problems with Bud K

*UPDATE Employee: Bud K is a reputable company with good business practices, charitable minded, and well respected.

*Consumer Suggestion: BUD K IS AWSOME

*Consumer Suggestion: Just trying to help

*Consumer Comment: BUD K Is Cool

*Consumer Comment: Bud K is GREAT

*Consumer Suggestion: BBB

*Consumer Suggestion: Not so fast.....

On Jan. 29, 2002 I mailed this company an order for two items using thier order form and envelope in their catalog and paying for it with a money order in the amount of $60.88.

On Mar. 3, 2002 I e-mailed them asking when I would receive my order. I responded that they had no such order. I contacted the company that I purchased the money order from and they stated that it had been cashed by BUD K.

I sent this info to BUD K plus the money order # and the name of the company that I bought it from and all other info, their responce was "We have no such order. After several e-mails back and forth thet stated that they beleave that some one intercepted my order and cashed the money order with out their knowledge(it was mailed in their preaddressed envelope).

After several more e-mails and phone calls I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the responce that BUD K sent was "We will not ship the order because it has not been paid for and there is no such order". When the B.B.B. tried to contact them further BUD K would not respond, so they dropped it.

Michael
Brownsville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2002 12:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BUD-K-Worldwide-INC/Moultrie-Georgia-31776-2768/BUD-K-Worldwide-INC-ripoff-fraud-business-Moultrie-Georgia-20808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BUD K Worldwide, INC.

#1 General Comment

I use this website a lot and order a ton of products through them.

AUTHOR: rustydagamer - (United States of America)

And I've never had a problem, please dont let this put a bad taste in your mouth about them, they really are usually good.

No Problems with Bud K

AUTHOR: Jarrod - (U.S.A.)

I myself have never had a problem with the company. I always get updated catalogs every 2 months, even when I have changed addresses. I have been purchasing items from them for 4 years with no problems, so has my other family members who use them even more frequently. My orders have been online or over the phone. The only thing I don't like seeing is souveneir shops, one in particular in Key West, FL who take advantage of Bud K and mark up the merchandise 10 times the purchase cost from the company. I will continue to order from them. Thank you.

AUTHOR: Rodney - (U.S.A.)

If the customer involved with this money order will provide a copy of the money order to me I will make sure he gets his order. Mail order companies, unfortunately, are the target of fraud through stolen money orders, stolen checks, stolen credit card #'s, etc.

I need the copy to see who got the money and do my best to please this customer. Even though the customer used our envelope, there is the possibility that the funds can get intercepted before our staff ever see the order form or the funds. With the copy I will find out what happened.

Have the customer reach me via email at rhunter@budkww.com and I will respond promptly.

#4 Consumer Suggestion

BUD K IS AWSOME

AUTHOR: Matt - (U.S.A.)

EVERY TIME I ORDER FROM BUD K I ORDER OVER THE PHONE OR INTERNET. MICHAEL IF YOU STILL WANT TO SEND A MONEY ORDER OR CHECK, ALWAYS GET ONE FROM THE POST OFFICE, AND HAVE THEM SEND ONE OF THOSE RECEIPTS TO WHERE BUD K WILL HAVE TO SIGN FOR IT, AND YOU WILL GET A COPY WHEN IT HAS BEEN SIGNED. I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO USE BUD K IN THE FUTURE

#5 Consumer Suggestion

Just trying to help

AUTHOR: J - (U.S.A.)

Michael, should you order from Bud K in the future, do so via telephone or internet. Purchasing with a credit card will be more secure and you can dispute fraudulent use, should it occur. Also, when ordering by phone get the full name of the person who processed your order. When ordering over the internet get all necessary information possible.

I have been a customer of Bud K off and on, I've never had any problems with delivery, service, or staff (over the phone). Your money order could have been intercepted by a postal worker or a Bud K employee.

BUD K Is Cool

AUTHOR: James - (U.S.A.)

i have order from bud k for years, while in the military and as a police officer. They have never had in trouble sending my products all over the country and in a swift manner. So i would have to say this is a reputable company.

Bud K is GREAT

AUTHOR: Suzan - (U.S.A.)

I have been purchasing from Bud K for a while now and I know others who have also. I have received very good service from Bud K. I find them to have a good selection of items and friendly, helpful people to take orders. Never once has an order been taken that I have not received. I don't know what happened to make that guy so mad, but I, for one have not had any problems dealing with BUD K.

#8 Consumer Suggestion

BBB

AUTHOR: J - ()

The B.B.B. can only be of help if the company in question is reputable and above board, and it sounds as if this company is not. Any company that states that they beleave that some one other than themselves intercepted their mail and was able to cash a money order made out to them when their mailing address is a P.O. Box must be jokeing, or have employess that are stealing.

#9 Consumer Suggestion

Don't waste your time with the BBB. Go online to
http://www.usps.gov/postalinspectors/fraud/MailFraudComplaint.htm and fill out the mail fraud complaint form. It is not your problem if one of Bud K's employees is stealing; it's their problem.

Next, file a complaint in small claims court. Get a copy of the canceled money order from the company you used, you will need that for court. Make sure you ask for court fees as well.

#10 Consumer Suggestion