Complaint Review: Buddy Gurganus

19525 Weid Rd Spring, Texas USA
  • Phone: (281) 528-0916
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Buddy Gurganus AKA Keys Media Took $450 for use of KEYS MEDIA STUDIO. Did not allow me to use studio. Did not refund my money! Spring Texas

*Author of original report: KEYS MEDIA & BUDDY GURGANUS SCAMMED ME

I gave Buddy Gurganus $450 in cash on 6/20/2013 to lease a room to hold my piano, drum, and vocal lessons. The $450 was also paid to cover studio time for me to produce albums for local music artists. Buddy informed me that I would have access to the facility at any time and would also receive a key. There were no restrictions placed on my use of the studio except that I would not be able to record musical productions on Saturday because the studio would be in use at that time.  Buddy was busy casting for a children's show when I dropped off the $450 so I was not able to sign the lease or receive a key then. I informed him that I would return later to get a key and sign the lease on 6/24.

When I returned to pick up the key and sign the lease, Buddy informed me that I would have to pay an additional $200 to receive a key in case any damages were incurred while on the property. [continued below]....

.....  Buddy also told me that I would not have access to the studio.  He told me the only way I would be able to use the studio is provided I worked for him (doing musical work for his shows, in exchange for studio time.) Buddy also told me that he would refund my money if I didn't agree to work for him. I concluded that I did not want to conduct business with Buddy. I later called Buddy to ask him what time we could meet on 6/25/13 for my refund and Buddy told me to come at 2:30 PM. He also informed me he would not refund my $450, he would only give me a portion of my money back. He told me he would bill me for his time that I had met with him, to sign the lease and get the key. When I showed up to get my money back on 6/25, Buddy gave me the "agreement" he created and said he could not meet with me and he would not refund my money.  He took my money and lied about everything!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 10:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buddy-Gurganus/Spring-Texas-77388/Buddy-Gurganus-AKA-Keys-Media-Took-450-for-use-of-KEYS-MEDIA-STUDIO-Did-not-allow-me-to-1062428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buddy Gurganus

KEYS MEDIA & BUDDY GURGANUS SCAMMED ME

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

I have been scammed by this man and now just want to warn others. Everyone who has been scammed by him should speak up now to put a stop to him. He is a con artist and many grubbing person who calls himself a businessman. You have been warned! Don't be foolish!