Complaint Review: budget rent a car

• Submitted: Wed, June 11, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, June 11, 2014

• Reported By: diane phillips — manchester New Jersey
budget rent a car
1 terminal drive nashville, Tennessee USA

budget rent a car Peter, rental agent at the front desk. Had an accent - English or Austrailian BUDGET RIPED ME OFF AT NASHVILLE AIRPORT nashville Tennessee

Arrived at Nashville airport.  Went to Budget to pick up my car, which I rented through Priceline to get a good deal.  Peter asked me if I wanted to upgrade my insurance, I said no.  Peter at Budget never asked me if I wanted to upgrade my vehicle, I had rented a compact car.  I signed the paperwork but didn't realize I was signing to accept an upgrade to a Chevy Cruz (thought that was a compact car).  Now it is going to cost me $130.  extra.  I'm sure that we are not the first people Peter has ripped off.  Be careful when renting a car, but be very careful at Budget.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2014 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/budget-rent-a-car/nashville-Tennessee-37214/budget-rent-a-car-Peter-rental-agent-at-the-front-desk-Had-an-accent-English-or-Austr-1153857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on budget rent a car