Complaint Review: Budk

• Reported By: Don — San Antonio Texas
Budk
box 2768 Moultrie, , Georgia USA

Budk Budk Worldwide, Inc Stole my order money Moultrie, Georgia

Well this was many years ago so I hope it`s o k. Back then there was only the BBB to complain to. I did file a complain many years ago with the BBB. Who was on the side of BudK biasedly so. But bottoom line they rip me off outright of all my money. Don`t remember the amount. They have or had a wont be under sold policy. To be honest I found an outdated catalog ad from another place for the same item, cheaper. BudK new, figured out it was outdated and decided to rip me off thinking i was trying to rip them off. The BBB did offer me about ahlf of the money from BudK. The BBB could not address the fact they were riping me off half of my money. I turned down half the money and so recived no money back. They are obviously no class low. To ad insult to injury they continue to send me catalogs to this day. Spitefully so. So i thought id look for a place to complain!

Sure I was being dishonest by trying to pass off an recent expired ad from another place to try to get the item cheaper. But they didnt have to be spitefull and steal all my money for it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2014 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Budk/Moultrie-Georgia-31776/Budk-Budk-Worldwide-Inc-Stole-my-order-money-Moultrie-Georgia-1143020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Budk