unexpected

• Phone: 8883393943
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

buel inc a cut throat company chesnee, South Carolina

My name is Ronald Baker and i worked for Buel Inc for 14 months. While working for this company I was gien illegal loads and if i didn't run the the load they wouldn't loads me purposely racking up truck days at the price of 69 dollars a day. They also had a so called maintenance plan which seemed totally pointless because i found myself paying out of my paycheck for eery little thing that went wrong with this truck. The question is why if they are deducting money out of my hard earned money for maintenance that should coer this. Not only had they come up with this cleer scheme to steall money but they had me fixing this and that on the truck knowing it wasn't coer in maintenance. Een while home on days off i was charged truck days why am i being charged when not at work, this is another way they stole money. They breaking point came when i asked for time off they charged me 788. dollars for a king pin on the truck when it was suppose to hae been payed for 4 months ago. They then handed me a 45 dollar check for 3 weeks worth of work and fired me. I lie in Florida and had to call my wife and not only tell her i had no job need a way home but that i only got 45 dollars for 3 weeks of hard work.Due to Buels negligents i almost lost my home. not to mention they put that i quit on my dac report. This company is a true cut throat company no one deseres to be treted this way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2012 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/buel-inc/chesnee-South-Carolina-29323/buel-inc-a-cut-throat-company-chesnee-South-Carolina-844830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on buel inc