Complaint Review: Bufallo Bill's Resort

Bufallo Bill's Resort
31900 Las Vegas Blvd. South Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Bufallo Bill's Resort Scammed me Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: Problem Solved

*Author of original report: I think you are confused. Maybe my fault

*General Comment: NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I booked this room over the phone with Alejandra, I told her that I had a small dog.  I confirmed that the cost of the room would be $80 including the $20 charge for my pet.

When I arrived, Amy, the desk reservationist, told me that she could not find the room I booked and put me on the 12th floor, one that doesn't allow pets. Finally after some searching she found the first floor room and then told me that there would be a $20 charge for the dog.

When Bob, the floor supervisor, arrived he told Amy to book the room for $80 but charge me a $30 security, which has not been refunded even though the room as cleaner than when I left the next morining (I have before and after video, thinking that I might be charged for room damage, having made a bit of a scene arguing about the additonal charge.)

Bottom line: the room costs totaled $130, and this hotel has no incentive to return the security--it gets enough business. [continued below]....

.....

However, be prepared to be quoted on price and then charged another, with you choices being either to go back to Las Vegas, as this hotel is located at state line, to book another room or eat the cost of the additional charges.

Be prepared to be Ripped Off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2014 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bufallo-Bills-Resort/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89019/Bufallo-Bills-Resort-Scammed-me-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1170521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bufallo Bill's Resort

Problem Solved

AUTHOR: Dan - ()

Buffalo Bill's Resort Las Vegas Problem Solved Las Vegas State Line Nevada

The security deposit has been refunded; however, when staying at this hotel, BE SURE to get names of people you talk to and ask about total costs, including tax.

I will stay there again the next time I go through Nevada. It is pet and children friendly.

I think you are confused. Maybe my fault

AUTHOR: Dan - ()

I booked directly with the hotel, not a third party, and was told by a representative from that hotel that the price of $20 included my dog, an old pug by the way and far from feisty. And why that would make a difference in the pricing has no merit, does it. You charge a certain amount for an animal and not the breed.

So here is the problem now: I get to the hotel and am first told that my room is on the 12th floor, one not accepting pets. The supervisor, however, finds the room I booked but tells me there is a$20 additional charge for the dog, not what the desk clerk told me when I booked. Had they told me that the room is $80 with an additional charge of $20 for the dog, then they would have had a happy guest.  So to say that the hotel has no responsibility for what its representatives tell customers does not fly here. I stand by my complaint.

#3 General Comment

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Not a ripoff. YOU tried booking through a third party. This means that when YOU arrived, that third party HAD NOT booked the room for YOU. Meaning that the Hotel gets to set the price. What YOU are calling a ripoff is the FACT that the people YOU originally used DID NOT DO THEIR JOB!!!!! YOU should be going after THEM and NOT the hotel. The Hotel can and will do only what they are allowed to BY LAW. Ok we get it, YOU had to pay an extra $10 to get YOUR DOG into the room. THAT is NOT a ripoff. YOU are confusing pricing. The third party that YOU used quoted YOU $20. NOT the Hotel. So when YOU get there they determine that YOUR dog is worth $30 instead of the average $20. THAT is NOT a ripoff. THAT is THEM seeing YOUR dog and going "WOW!! That animal looks feisty!! We might want to charge the max amount just in case this animal eats a bed." And believe it or not, it happens!!!! I watched a bed being dragged out of a hotel room a few months ago. The people had a dog, but THEY left the dog alone to go have breakfast, the dog got upset with this and ripped TWO twin bed apart. It looked like the matresses EXPLODED!!! When in reality it was only ONE DOG!!! So I can understand WHY the Hotel would want extra money. Lets face it, YOU are there to relax a sleep. YOU cannot control your animal while YOU sleep. Just logic really. Odds are that while YOU cleaned up and made the room look good, THEY found something. Knowing them it was probably puppy poo. Or they found a large urine spot that was too fresh to be an earlier animal. Either way, it was YOUR choice to bring YOUR dog along on the trip, it is YOUR responsibility to not only pay for what YOU knew your dog did but also the things that it did while YOU weren't looking and watching. Im NOT seeing a ripoff here, Im sorry to say. All I see is someone who is mad that THEY don't get money back. While YES I would agree that IF your animal did nothing then what THEY are doing would be wrong, but WE only have YOUR side of the story and its 100% jaded against the business and 100% in YOUR favor. If we were to believe YOUR post then YOUR dog did nothing but sit. But If they are keeping the deposit then odds are that YOUR DOG did something to cause that security deposit to be lost.