Complaint Review: bulk supplements

• Updated: Sun, September 01, 2013

• Reported By: frankie — baton rouge Louisiana
bulk supplements
10624 s. eastern ave. ste. a245 Henderson, Nevada USA

bulk supplements I made a order with "bulksupplements" because the web-page looked legit, they had good shipping prices, and they promised my order would be shipped the next day. Their web-site is a rip-off. They took my money and never sent my order! Henderson Nevada

I made a order with bulksupplements for some creatine and some other amino acids. The order was suppose to go out the next day. Three days go by and i start to get worried. I tried calling them but their number is disconnected. I sent them several e-mails and still no answer. I went to the web-site earlier today and logged into my account and it says my order is still "processing".  I would NOT advise anyone to use these guys. They took my money and never sent me anything i ordered.       Frank , Baton Rouge Louisiana     2013-09-01

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2013 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bulk-supplements/Henderson-Nevada-89052/bulk-supplements-I-made-a-order-with-bulksupplements-because-the-web-page-looked-legit-1080884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bulk supplements