Complaint Review: bulkapothecary

• Submitted: Wed, January 02, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: Edwina — Manzanita Oregon United States of America
1800 Miller Parkway Streetsboro, Ohio United States of America

bulkapothecary I ordered before Christmas. I supposed to make gifts from that purchase it came very late 3 weeks. I got some of my order but at least 5 of them I did not received. Ohio

HI! I got my order. I ordered before christmas so I can make gifts for my family, it did not come.  It came today but at least 5 of my order did not came with the rest of them. Some of them was two times unless stated. I already paid for it full plus shipping. I expect some money back. I felt like I got ripoff. I hope someone will help me with this. This kind of company should not be in business any longer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 08:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bulkapothecary/Streetsboro-Ohio-44241/bulkapothecary-I-ordered-before-Christmas-I-supposed-to-make-gifts-from-that-purchase-it-990296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bulkapothecary