Complaint Review: bulkfans.com

• Submitted: Mon, January 28, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Wade — Beaumont Texas U.S.A.
bulkfans.com

bulkfans.com bulkfans Fake fans, facebook fans, Internet

I purchased 5000 fans from bulk fans.com. They guaranteed 5000 fans in two weeks. It took almost 2 months. The worst part is, as the fans came in I kept track of them all. All of the fans were fake profiles.

All of the fans had recently liked hundreds of pages. Almost all of them had one photo and most the time it was not even a photo of a person. But here's the kicker.  After about six months I noticed hundreds of fans disappearing from my page over a few days.  I did a little reading and found out that Facebook only allows you to like 5000 pages. After putting two and two together I realized that bulk fans.com was  "unliking" pages in order to make room to sell more Likes.  I complainant to them and they played dumb. Saying the only way a page could be unliked is by the page administrator (or the person who owns the page).

This was only after I complained to bulk fans with no response. After repeated e-mails I finally got a response and they added back 50 fans. A few months later it started happening again. To date I've lost over 60% of the fans that I paid for. I'm still trying to contact them for a refund but no one will respond. I hate having to file a report on a company. The only reason I am is because I don't want anyone else to get burnt like I did.

Beware!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bulkfanscom/internet/bulkfanscom-bulkfans-Fake-fans-facebook-fans-Internet-1004702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bulkfans.com