Complaint Review: BulkSupplements.com

• Updated: Thu, September 12, 2013

• Reported By: John Zohn — Vero beach Florida
BulkSupplements.com
10624 S. Eastern Ave Ste A245 Henderson, Nevada USA

BulkSupplements.com Completely bogus company, doesn't supply what it advertises but takes your money. Henderson Nevada

*Consumer Comment: I received my order in 2 business days

*Author of original report: The order did arrive.

I purchased a bulk herb from this company on Wednesday September 5th. I didn't receive any tracking number and my order was status was still processing on Friday September 6th so I sent them a email through their customer service "Contact Us" link asking how lohn it takes them to ship out an order . I didn't receive any reply that day or Monday September 9th. So On Tuesday September 10th my order was still in "processing" state so I sent them another letter informing them I intended to report them to Ripoff Report , the BBB and I would do a charge dispute with PayPal. On Wednesday September 11th I received a USPS tracking number. On Thursday September 12th the package they gave me the tracking number for was delivered to the wrong city.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2013 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BulkSupplementscom/Henderson-Nevada-89052/BulkSupplementscom-Completely-bogus-company-doesnt-supply-what-it-advertises-but-takes-1084033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BulkSupplements.com

I received my order in 2 business days

AUTHOR: Ciretose - ()

I placed an order for six products from bulksupplements.com at 11pm on March 9, 2014 and chose the free shipping option.  My confirmation email came a few hours later.  I figured I'd wait a couple of days for the order to be processed before I bothered to track it.  Much to my surprise, the complete order was delivered to my door on March 12, 2014.  Free "slow" shipping, and it arrived in 2 days.  Nothing "bogus" in my experience, and I'll definitely order from them again.

The order did arrive.

AUTHOR: John Zohn - ()

I received the order and it is what I paid for. It appears to be qualty product. This company has absolutly no customer service and doesn't reply to questions or problems.

inventory