Complaint Review: Burger King

• Reported By: rodie82 — JBLM Washington United States of America
Burger King
North Fort Retail, Bldg. 11566 JBLM, Washington United States of America

Burger King The Single Stacker Lacker JBLM, Washington

*Consumer Comment: Maybe I am misunderstanding...

*Consumer Suggestion: That is one SMALLASS BURGER!!!!

*Consumer Comment: OMG!!

Misleading advertising is something we all expect and, for reasons unknown to me, accept. But this Burger King Single Stacker took the cake--or the hamburger patty, as it were.

I went to ask the staff about the ridiculously small-sized burger, thinking I may have been given a sausage patty by mistake. I walked up to the counter and waited until I had a female employee's attention.  "Is this right?" I asked, pulling the buns apart to show her the pitiful patty.

"No,"the replied, "the cheese is on the wrong side."

She said she would make me a new one; I declined.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2011 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Burger-King/JBLM-Washington-/Burger-King-The-Single-Stacker-Lacker-JBLM-Washington-707517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Burger King

Maybe I am misunderstanding...

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

..but are you suggesting the recession which is why the current high unemployment rate could have been avoided if fast food restaurants simply decreased the size of the buns to match the skimpy patties?

#2 Consumer Suggestion

That is one SMALLASS BURGER!!!!

AUTHOR: mr. rik - (United States of America)

HaHa sorry you had to find out the hard way!  I was thinking about tryin one of these myself, but now I think I'll just head on down to the white castle!

Thanks for giving us the heads up

Ps. Its practices like this that has led to the high unemployment rate and screwed the economy!

OMG!!

AUTHOR: Inspector - (USA)

What did you expect for a dollar?  Here's a suggestion, don't eat there.  I guess with the high un employment rate in this country people have little to do.