pair

• Reported By: Indiosfan — Los Angeles California United States of America
BUrger King
1106 Cornwell St Los Angeles, California United States of America

BUrger King Are YOU EXPERIENCED? Los Angeles, California

*Consumer Comment: Burger King Are you Serious?

To work at this Burger King you need BURGER KING EXPERIENCE. I had gotten an application while I was there eating. I needed a part time job so I filled it out.The application was only five questions!! The snot nosed, fat little punk manager that was there looked at my application and asked me if I had BURGER KING EXPERIENCE!
Knowing that in L.A., Ca. the police LOVE to jail people for anything, I held back from punching this guy 1 million percent in his face or anywhere for that statement. Instead I pretended to laugh and walked away and I am never going back there again; even if I buy the place! So if you are in dire need of a job, don't apply at this particular Burger King if you are not experienced. Now I'm off to listen to Hendrix's ARE YOU EXPERIENCED? in my MP3!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2010 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BUrger-King/Los-Angeles-California-/BUrger-King-Are-YOU-EXPERIENCED-Los-Angeles-California-651303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BUrger King

Burger King Are you Serious?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

If you are in dire need for a job..perhaps you should suck it up and answer the question professionally.  If every time someone asks you what you think is a stupid question, you want to punch them out...you probably have some other issues you may want to take care of.  Because stupid questions are a fact in the real world.

By the way I have been to LA several times and have never been jailed for anything.  So can we say that you speak from experience?