Complaint Review: Burton Tax Service

• Reported By: Kayla — Hattiesburg Mississippi
Burton Tax Service
118 W 8th St Hattiesburg, MS 39401 Hattiesburg, Mississippi USA

Burton Tax Service Tax Service Hattiesburg Mississippi

Mississippi Department of Revenue wrote me saying I owe them money from a previous tax year. I called one of the owners-Stephanie to meet her to get some information in order to figure out what I owe from that year. She refused to meet me because I was pressing charges on her brother (getting a restraining order against him). I already explained previously before our agreed meeting time that the employee at the Department of Revenue said that nobody had their information for the tax return on the paperwork I submitted. She basically charged me and didn't provide her information on my tax return for Mississippi. When I confronted and wrote a letter at her place of employment she claimed that she was scared to meet and we can meet at the police station and she would charge me money to meet her. I had already explained that I was in church when she kept calling me-at least twice without me answering the phone- and I also explained that the person from church would take me to Walmart on Hwy 49 in Hattiesburg to meet her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2013 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Burton-Tax-Service/Hattiesburg-Mississippi-39401/Burton-Tax-Service-Tax-Service-Hattiesburg-Mississippi-1102683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Burton Tax Service