Complaint Review: Business Development Solutions

• Updated: Mon, April 21, 2014

• Reported By: Stephanie D. PA — Tyrone Pennsylvania
Business Development Solutions
144 W. Brigham Rd, Ste 8B St. George, Utah USA

Business Development Solutions Strategic Business Elements, Reliable Business Consultants Misrepresentated services, unprofessional staff St. George Utah

After being involved in scams from several different companies and attempting to get these failed investments off of my personal credit and then file bankruptcy, BDS  aka Strategic Business Elements, aka Reliable Business Consultants, Dave Wilson 917-336-9474 called me on 11/12/13 offering services to build corp credit.  I was upfront with my situation and intentions. (I was later informed by a bankruptcy attorney that no matter what I did, this debt was still going to be tied to me personally even though I had an LLC.)  After several phone calls and emails with Jamie White (from an affiliate company) 855-407-6476, I told her that this wasn’t going to work for me and asked if I could at least get a partial refund.  She gave me the name of Shawn Morgan  and said “you won’t get your money back”.  Shawn Morgan returned my call, I explained my situation and he said he would check and to not include them in my process of reporting these companies who had scammed me over the past year.  He never called back or returned my calls.  When  I called customer service several more times 646-568-7629, they would first find out who I was, then hang up on me-once I heard someone in the background say who is it…click.  My credit card was charged by BDS with no phone number listed and the address they put in belongs to a Home Care company.  At this point, these people are misleading and unprofessional and have also ripped me off and I would like a full refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2014 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-Development-Solutions/St-George-Utah-84790/Business-Development-Solutions-Strategic-Business-Elements-Reliable-Business-Consultants-1140456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Development Solutions