Complaint Review: Business Group USA,

• Submitted: Mon, December 15, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 15, 2008

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
Business Group USA,
businessgroupusa Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Business Group USA sold me advertising on 3 web sites took money and walked away! Scottsdale Arizona

I purchased 3 web sites from Business Group USA in January 2008. They were for an internet shopping mall, a business promotion, and a mortgage referral. After 11 months there were no sales, and then I found out that the sites had been shut down. They told me that I needed to advertise the sites, even though they charged me $4544.00 to do just that! I was very sceptical about this deal, but I was told that if I didn't get any sales within 4 months, I would get a refund of the entire amount. I don't know how long the web sites have been closed, but this is what I paid for..........and I get no response from my phone calls to the company to resolve this issue.

Ed
Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2008 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-Group-USA/Scottsdale-Arizona-85255/Business-Group-USA-sold-me-advertising-on-3-web-sites-took-money-and-walked-away-Scottsda-401605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Group USA,