Complaint Review: Business Group Usa

• Submitted: Sun, March 16, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, March 16, 2008

• Reported By:Indianapolis Indiana
Business Group Usa
Po Box27305 Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Business Group Usa They did not explain what job entailed and after I bought into it there were hidden fees that i couldn't afford Scottsdale Arizona

This company called me and ask me to joined and put it to me that most people were looking for a referral for business. I bought into it not knowing there was additional fee besides the monthly hosting fee that they never took out.once i told them i could not afford the additional expenses they acted asif they no longer wanted to be bothered with me. I had to do my own advertising and building up for this business that never resulted into anything. I would have never consented to this if I had known that there was additional monies to be paid out that I could not afford. They never bothered to call me or ask me if I needed help . I did call them from time to to time because I was los t as to what to do and never got one referral or made a penny. This business is a waste of consumers money.

Eunice
Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2008 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-Group-Usa/Scottsdale-Arizona-85255/Business-Group-Usa-They-did-not-explain-what-job-entailed-and-after-I-bought-into-it-ther-318328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Group Usa