Complaint Review: Business Licenses LLC

• Reported By: Anthony — chambersburg Pennsylvania
Business Licenses LLC
21 Robert Pitt Drive Monsey, New York USA

Business Licenses LLC Very little to show for 450$$ Monsey New York

*Author of original report: Refunded money

*Author of original report: The refunded me my money

Stay away from this company you will have very little to show for the money you give to them. I called and talked to a mark halpart who told me due to the complexity of my business license it would be 450$$ i figured this was a good figure since according to him PA has complex rules for licensing.  A few days later i was called by Rose Fein and she said PA was not complex and all i needed to do was a fictious name and i could pay them 70 dollars to fill the online form out but they would not mail me the form filled out like they said based on my package. I was very upset and emailed mark back he said there was nothing he could do, he said several states have complex rules and sorry pa doesnt but they did the research for me.  Which was none as a ligit service they should of known or been able to give me a ligit price for no work.  He also said had i gotton the lower package i could of upgraded to the better package which he failed to mention when i first called. I would stay far away from this company due to price they over charge huge for the service they provide then do not fully fill their end of the bargain.

I am glad i did not pay the original price of 700 he quoted me this at the most should of cost me 100 to 150 for as little research they did. They basically stole money knowing i was a vet and tried to play it off as them doing me a favor.  I suggest finding a local lawyer to do your work it will be cheaper and they will know the law of your state. I end up having to go this route since in the end this company did not fully research the law and was clueless still was more things i needed to complete.

Such a waste of money run as fast as you can away,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2014 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-Licenses-LLC/Monsey-New-York-10952/Business-Licenses-LLC-Very-little-to-show-for-450-Monsey-New-York-1145722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Licenses LLC

Refunded money

AUTHOR: Anthony - ()

Case closed they decided to refund my money, was very quick about it too.

The refunded me my money

AUTHOR: A - ()

Dead issue they refunded me my money they were very quick and professional.