Complaint Review: business loan express

• Updated: Wed, July 30, 2014

• Reported By: Brandon Barber — Mesquite Texas
business loan express
12002 Garland Rd. #A Dallas, Texas USA

business loan express ripped me off 1,700 for credt repair and loans I never received period. Dallas Texas

I was looking for a business loan my wife was targeted by business loan express Lady pearl, and told that she quified for a large loan amount. The information was told to me by my wife and i called the company Business loans express spoke to lady pearl who did the set up and the owner called me told me i quified for the loan amount 75,000 and they would fix the three credit issues on my crdit report late payement at the time. i was told i had to pay 1,800 for the process. I checked with the BBB but could not find any information on this company so after speaking with them for two weeks about my concerns i jumped in. i was told to put the money in Bank of america account I did and the process begain I was so afarid to put the large amount in I placed 1,700 and told them it was all i had. I openly expressed getting ripped-off and they contened to say we are a good business with out any complaints check if you like. i stayed in constant contact with the owner and lady pearl who you can find own face book. Several weeks went buy and i did not see any movement to my report information as i was told. Mrs. pearl gave the direct number to the credit repair person who told me that most of the information i was told was not correct. i then started speaking with the owner requesting my full refund as indicted on the paperwork and web site page if you were not satified he would give you back your money. One lie turned into another. I filed with the BBB twice but because they had no other complaints listed i was told to press forward with a attorney. This man told them i never paid for any service with his company, etc. I found out the way he contenued getting around BBB, he would settle any complaint so it would not be listed period giving them a good rating. This company and all parties need to be arrested for fraud, and anything else that could be listed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2014 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/business-loan-express/Dallas-Texas-75218/business-loan-express-ripped-me-off-1700-for-credt-repair-and-loans-I-never-received-per-1166109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on business loan express