Complaint Review: Business Site Developers

• Updated: Mon, February 17, 2014

• Reported By: tlc814 — Portland Maine
Business Site Developers
1027 S Rainbow Blvd, Suite 343 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Business Site Developers BSD 2004 First Page Page placement on Google, Bing, Yahoo! SEO Las Vegas Nevada

This guy Rocky called me two or three times to schedule a time to go over my website and what his company Business Site Developers can do to increase my search engine optimization and place my website on the first page of google, bing, yahoo plus about 14 other websites. I agreed to hear what he had to say and scheduled a time.

Rocky goes over the basics of their service in a demo situation on their website and when I asked what the cost was of their service was he transferred me to this other guy Benjamin who did go into great detail about how his company would get my company on the first page of google. He showed me how they got their other "clients" on the first page of google, attempted to show a ROI all the while in demo mode on their website.

What Benjamin and Rocky didn't know, since this was an unsolicited call to me, I was already checking them oout in another browser session, also checking out their "clients", the online business bureau etc. all was coming with SCAM alert!! So I started asking questions and challenging the information being presented and that is when benjamin started getting beligerent, condecending, insulting, argumentative and still wouldn't get to the cost of their services after repeated requests, I hung up on him.

These guys are smooth...they know their scripts for sure. Don't waste your time! Stay away from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2014 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-Site-Developers/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89145/Business-Site-Developers-BSD-2004-First-Page-Page-placement-on-Google-Bing-Yahoo-SEO-L-1124256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Site Developers