Complaint Review: Business Yellow Pages

• Updated: Wed, October 09, 2013

• Reported By: Kathryn — Onarga Illinois
Business Yellow Pages
6750 N. Andrews Ave. Suite 200 Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA

Business Yellow Pages Billing & Threats of Collections from Howard White - Business Yellow Pages Fort Lauderdale Florida

Received a phone call from a Howard White, demanding payment for online yellow pages service that I had not ordered. Played a verification recording from my acceptance of their services. They had prefaced the call with wanting verification of my business address and phone number. Which I agreed that it was my address. They then said they would send an invoice - which I may or may not have gotten. I receive numerous "invoices" for online advertising that I don't sign up for. I know that I would not have ageed to such high priced online advertising - I don't pay for any online advertising other than my own self-hosted website and Facebook - which are essentially free.

I told Mr White to go ahead and submit my file to collections - he offered to reduce it to $649.99 from $729.88 if I paid for it today. If it went to collections it would be for $1200. He emailed me the invoice

I vaguely recall the original call, but was just agreeing to that the information was correct.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2013 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-Yellow-Pages/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/Business-Yellow-Pages-Billing-Threats-of-Collections-from-Howard-White-Business-Yello-1090621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Yellow Pages