Complaint Review: Business Yellow Pages

• Updated: Tue, September 10, 2013

• Reported By: Ellen - Telecom Manager — Norcross Georgia
Business Yellow Pages
6750 North Andrews Ave, fort lauderdale, Florida USA

Business Yellow Pages Carlos Lopez Billing for Services Never Requested or Ordered fort lauderdale Florida

*Consumer Comment: Reported in the credit bureau

*Consumer Comment: REPORTED IN THE CRÉDIT BUREAU

*Author of original report: Nothing Yet

*Consumer Comment: We are being scammed also!

We received an invoice from Business Yellow Pages for services which we did not order or authorize. Carlos Lopez from this company has made numerous threatening phone calls to a female employeedemanding payment. He claims said employee ordered the service via phone.

This is incorrect because

1/ She is not authorized to purchase such a service.

2/ We provide a purchase order to all vendors for any goods or service at the time the order is placed.

3/ The verification recording Carlos has is not the employees voice - it is a fake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-Yellow-Pages/fort-lauderdale-Florida-33309/Business-Yellow-Pages-Carlos-Lopez-Billing-for-Services-Never-Requested-or-Ordered-fort-l-1083240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Yellow Pages

Reported in the credit bureau

AUTHOR: John - ()

I have the same experience with the Business Yellow Pages. I received in 2012 a notice for non-payment for $729.99, I decided to never pay, because also like all you I thought that I was victim of scams. Never more I received a notification from them. Few days ago I decided to check the credit of my company. I have this account reported for $1,875. I never knew it until now equal then appear in my personal credit, my score is know under 500, I used to have more the 725. I contact the bureu the credit and thete said that I have to paid this account, and this will appear for the next 7 years. I have tried to call them but there don't want to help me. Know I have to paid this f****** Account. I HATE THOSE PEOPLE.

REPORTED IN THE CRÉDIT BUREAU

AUTHOR: John - ()

I hace the same experience with the Business Yellow Pages. I received in 2012 a notice for non-payment for $729.99, I decided to never pay, because also like all you I thought that I was victim of scams. Never more I received a notification from them. Few days ago I decided to check the credit of my company. I have this account reported for $1,875. I never knew it until now equal then appear in my personal credit, my score is know under 500, I used to have more the 725. I contact the bureu the credit and thete said that I have to paid this account, and this will appear for the next 7 years. I have tried to call them but there don't want to help me. Know I have to paid this f****** Account. I HATE THOSE PEOPLE.

Nothing Yet

AUTHOR: Ellen - Telecom Manager - ()

We were contacted by Mr Lopez in exactly the same way - fax with past due charges & interest. I called him and explained that we were not a customer and asked him to stop contacting our company. When he refused I told him that as a courtesy I was letting him know my intention to file a report with the Better Business Bureau. He hung up the phone, but has made no further conatct with us. No collection agency of repute will take on cases with no proof of purchase. As you say - we'll see!

We are being scammed also!

AUTHOR: - ()

Just got a fax today from Mr. Carlos Lopez saying that we signed up for business yellowpages in May which we did not! The fax stated that there was the original amount we owed and then also interest on interest and late fees, but yet we never received any other statements? An obvious scam. He keeps saying they're going to send us to collections but nothing was ever signed and the person who he is saying authorized it, doesn't have the authority to make decisions. We'll see what happens! What happened with yours?

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC