Complaint Review: Business Yellow Pages

• Updated: Wed, October 09, 2013

• Reported By: The Spa at West End — Greenville South Carolina
Business Yellow Pages
6750 N Andrews Ave. Suite 200 Ft Lauderdale, Florida USA

Business Yellow Pages Phone scam on a receptionist whom they tricked into authorizing an invoice Ft Lauderdale Florida

I received a faxed copy of an invoice for the Business Yellow Pages, whom we've never done business with.  I then called and told them we were not interested and that I did not appreciate them sending such a fax, that we are on a do not call non-business solicitation list.

Julie Bell ext. 413 told me that someone at my business phone authorized this transaction back in July and proceeded to play a recorded message of a young girl that temporarily worked for me this summer.  Clearly she was tricked into answering questions thinking this was a LEGITIMATE business and clearly this is not.  Julie (aka the customer service rep) argued with me and told me I am obligated to pay this invoice and there is nothing she can do.

I asked to speak to a supervisor and she hung up on me.  I called back and asked for a manager and got JULIE again.  She refused to do anything and now I will take my precious time and handle this matter myself....all over the internet!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2013 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-Yellow-Pages/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/Business-Yellow-Pages-Phone-scam-on-a-receptionist-whom-they-tricked-into-authorizing-an-1090630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Yellow Pages