Complaint Review: Business Yellow Pages

• Reported By: The Matrix Gym — Huntsville Alabama
Business Yellow Pages
6750 N Andrews Avenue, Ste 200 Ft. Laurderdale, Florida USA

Business Yellow Pages Totally scammed me Ft. Laurderdale Florida

Received a call from Sean in collections stating that I had authorized them to send me an invoice for services.  He played back a recording of me answering questions about our location and contact information and where I also seem quite aggitated and short.

I clearly remember the phone call from May 2013.  A man told me that I needed to speak to someone in finance to have the invoice sent to me for services that had been ordered.  I explained I didn't order any services nor did I want any services from their company.  He said I needed to speak to someone in finance to have the invoice actually sent to me, but that when I received it, I could disregard it since it had been a mistake.

So fast forward to today when Sean called back to say that I owe $729.88 and that if I take care of the balance today that he would reduce it to $649.99.  If not, he would be sending it to collections where it would damage my credit and also end up being around $1200.  Unbelieveable.  I told him to send it on up.  He said he would notify me before they sent it to a third party.  Thanks, Sean.  Can't wait for you to notify me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2013 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-Yellow-Pages/Ft-Laurderdale-Florida-33309/Business-Yellow-Pages-Totally-scammed-me-Ft-Laurderdale-Florida-1090688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Yellow Pages