Complaint Review: "Businessmax" "Dealpass" "Vista Print"

• Submitted: Sun, August 23, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, August 23, 2009

• Reported By: S.A.A. — USA
"Businessmax" "Dealpass" "Vista Print"
www.vistaprint.com HAYDEN, Connecticut United States of America

"Businessmax" "Dealpass" "Vista Print" BIZMAX Internet Fraud Hayden Connecticut

I purchased business cards with Vista Print (Sept. 08) from a suggestion by a graphic designer. I used the website, placed an order, and received the cards in the mail which I thought was the end of my business with them.

One week ago my wife and I discovered that "BIZMAX", (formerly "Businessmax") charged our credit card $14.95. Neither my wife nor I knew what that was, and cancelled immediatley. We wouldnt have noticed this except we stopped using that credit card, and there were no charges on it except for that one. After looking through our records, we found that "BusinessMax" had been charging us since October 2008!

When the "service" was cancelled I recieved an imediate cofirmation email, with the information on VistaPrint - up until that point we didnt know these two companies were related.

After reading thread after thread of this scam, I got so pissed I just contacted the BBB. Obviously this is a piggyback scam and VistaPrint KNOWS this is going on.
so....

THIS PROBLEM HAS BEEN RESOLVED. Here's How:

After filing a complaint with the BBB (at 10pm), I recieved a call from VistaPrint the next morning at 9am! Honestly, I was totally blown away. After playing phone tag for an afternoon, I recieved an email from the BBB telling me that the problem had been resolved. Without ever talking to any customer service rep at VistaPrint, we had a PAID IN FULL REFUND in two days.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2009 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Businessmax-Dealpass-Vista-Print/HAYDEN-Connecticut-/Businessmax-Dealpass-Vista-Print-BIZMAX-Internet-Fraud-Hayden-Connecticut-484305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on "Businessmax" "Dealpass" "Vista Print"