Complaint Review: bustedmugshots.com

• Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: BlueBirds — Minnesota
bustedmugshots.com

bustedmugshots.com Bustedmugshots.com Scammed Me Internet

I recently searched my name and saw my mugshot for a DWI that happened three years ago. I am now a wife, mother, and a business professional and do not understand why I must relive this again. Not only that, but they have also taken my money that I paid to have my photos removed from there site. However; instead of removing all of my photos, they only removed one. I've emailed them several times asking for all of them removed as advertised by their company or be given a refund, but have not received any replies. This is extortion and no business should be able to profit on these kinds of action.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2013 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bustedmugshotscom/internet/bustedmugshotscom-Bustedmugshotscom-Scammed-Me-Internet-1046866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bustedmugshots.com