Complaint Review: bustedmugshots.com

• Submitted: Fri, October 19, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 19, 2012

• Reported By: Nm2012 — Saint Louis Missouri United States of America
bustedmugshots.com

bustedmugshots.com Citizen's Information Associates LLC Refused to provide me with the information I needed to send documents proving that I was not found guilty of the charge. I found out about my photo when I was told it was the reason i was not being hi Internet

I found out that a mug shot photo was available to the public when I was told I was not hired for a job because a google search of my name pulled up the mugshot photo from bustedmugshots.com. My charge was failure to maintain a single lane and I was NOT found guilty. I tried to upload court documents showing that I was found not guilty on the contact form provided by bustedmugshots.com. Every time I would hit submit it would give me an error message. I called the company and spoke to two different people both said they would not provide me with a physical address, fax number, or email address to use to get the court documents to them and my only option was to pay to have my photo removed. I have no idea how many jobs this has kept me from getting but I am glad one employer made me aware of what this company was doing. I am not sure how this can be classified as anything other than extortion. They will provide me with no way to prove my innocence and will only take my photo down if I pay them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bustedmugshotscom/internet/bustedmugshotscom-Citizens-Information-Associates-LLC-Refused-to-provide-me-with-the-inf-957335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bustedmugshots.com