Complaint Review: Butcher's Choice Meats Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, August 04, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, August 04, 2010

• Reported By: John, Charleston SC — ladson South Carolina United States of America
Butcher's Choice Meats Inc.
Door to Door Charleston, South Carolina United States of America

Butcher's Choice Meats Inc. High- pressure, low quality deceptive sales tactics. Do NOT do business with this company!! Charleston, South Carolina

These guys caught me while I was outside working in my front yard.  They immediately went into their high-pressure sales pitch.  Fortunately, I had read all about them in the RIP-OFF REPORT.

Basically, there were 2 young people (male and female) in a blue Tacoma pick-up truck with a freezer box in the bed.  The name Butcher's Choice was on the freezer box.  I did not ask to see their product, but they immediately unloaded boxes and brought them onto my porch.

I excused myself, went inside, and returned with the print-out of the rip-off report I had printed earlier.  As soon as I showed it to them (and wrote down their license number) I informed them I was going to call the police - they left the subdivision in a big hurry!

Be aware of scams like this and NEVER allow yourself to be intimidated or talked into doing anything foolish.  Local police keep reports on these people, and constant vigilance is required on the public's part to be aware of anything suspicious.

Anyone not invited onto your property are at least guilty of trespassing, or perhaps even home invasion if they make it inside.  Be smart, and call the police if anything doesn't seem right to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2010 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Butchers-Choice-Meats-Inc/Charleston-South-Carolina-29450/Butchers-Choice-Meats-Inc-High-pressure-low-quality-deceptive-sales-tactics-Do-NOT-629134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Butcher's Choice Meats Inc.