Complaint Review: butler and associates

• Updated: Sat, August 10, 2013

• Reported By: bek — visalia California
butler and associates
100 south main street suite 209b sayville, New York USA

butler and associates Jennifer, Edward, chris mortgage modification scam took my money did nothing i lost my home sayville New York

*Author of original report: Buttler and Associates

I was grasping down to the last week and a half before my home was being auctioned off. I had no money had been trying for months to find help. Tried to sell my home.  I am on disability. My Truck has been broke down since December because of a defect in the motor and Ford won't fix it Then i get a email from jennifer from butler and associates. I told her and chris that my home was owner carry that yes i qualified for the goverment programs but because it wasn't through a bank that i they could not help me   They assured me that they could that a new law had passed but we had to work fast.  Jenifer took my information than transfered me to Edward who assured me everything that jenifer had said and even put me on hold while he said he verifed they could help me.

Well here my internet had been acting up i had no transportation and jenifer called me everyday to touch basis of all the paper work they needed or itdidn't come through.  All the time i was crying and asked when would they get in contact with the trustee as i still saw the sell date they had to wait for the funds to clear the i had paid $595.00

After the funds cleared i again asked about the sell date. Jenifer said that they had a special department that did that and a appointment call had been made.  Here it is now two days before auction.  I get a call from Edward who said he was a paralegal and what he would do was paper work for me to file bankrupsy but i would  have to file it and he wanted more money from me to.  i toldhhim there was no was and no one told me this.  And the money i paid butler and associates had been given to my boyfriend from his dad to try and find something cheap to buy so we would have a car.  he said he couldn't do it for free and would call edward.

i called jennifer who inturn put me on with edward the next day as no body called me back.  Edward told me to call trustee request a post pone ment that it was my legal right and they had to.  I thought why do they do this but i did call and they wanted a call from who i was working with.  I called jenifer and edward left messages to call the trustee.  Well they never didi have lost my home still don't have transportation i called and called and emailed jenifer and never still to this day have heard back from anyone of them  i told them to refund my money  they didn't do a dam thing  and i hoped i didn't just get scamed after all i was going through. but i did  get scamed

I break down every day i have panic attacks being so stressed out with no where to go no money my animals where am i going to put them i have three horses and dogs and i am worried to death the sheriff will come and lock me out because i have no one to turn to for help i have called every assistance there is and there is nothing for me

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2013 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/butler-and-associates/sayville-New-York/butler-and-associates-Jennifer-Edward-chris-mortgage-modification-scam-took-my-money-di-1074661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on butler and associates

Buttler and Associates

AUTHOR: bek - ()

I rebecca brown recieved a call from Edward who was very sorry about what had happenend to me in reguards to my home.  He also let me know that BUTTLER AND ASSOCIATES had nothing to do with this.  That there was miss communication that jennifer had not followed through with what she was suppose to do and she is no longer there. And explained that the package i recieved was the wrong one.  Buttler and Associates are attorneys and have nothing to do with there ip program.  So i am sorry that Buttler and Associates name was brought into this.  Also Edward is reimbursing the money i paid the IP.  I h*o pe that Buttler and Associates excepts my appology. Thank you Edward.