Complaint Review: Bux.to, Ltd.

• Submitted: Wed, October 02, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, October 02, 2013

• Reported By: Lukas49 — Alabama
Bux.to, Ltd.
8 Copthall Roseau Valley, Select State/Province Dominica

Bux.to, Ltd. bux.to I consider that buxto is still a great scam Roseau Valley

After nearly two years of membership, I consider that buxto is still a great scam.

I would like to warn everyone before investing in bux.to
Many people know the bad things about the PTC website in the past. In mid-2012, it introduced many organizational changes, so I thought it would be otherwise.
Unfortunately, nothing has changed. Payments apply only to new members in order to attract as many as possible. Members who earned a greater number of referrals and have a higher daily income, receive no further payments.
Terms and Conditions (TOS) one-sided, only take into account the interests of the portal, in addition to its creators do not follow their rules developed.
Forum under the absolute censorship, do not get through it no attention smallest organization. I have written more than 300 posts, of which none of improving the organization never saw the light of day.
I was a member of bux.to since December 2011 and has since yesterday I am not.
During this time, I only paid $ 139 earned cash. Other than $ 320 earned my money, was settled by deleting my account.

For details of my story can be read at the following link.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2013 04:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buxto-Ltd/Roseau-Valley-Select-StateProvince-00152/Buxto-Ltd-buxto-I-consider-that-buxto-is-still-a-great-scam-Roseau-Valley-1088826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bux.to, Ltd.