Complaint Review: buy exotic fruit

• Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: Marlene Marks — Lawrenceville Georgia United States of America
buy exotic fruit
1314 center drive ste106 medford, Oregon United States of America

buy exotic fruit I ordered 20 lbs of poimergrantes on Feb.9. It is still pending with no tracking order. The telephone number does not answer and information says there is no such company. Let me have my $44.95 mone medford, Oregon

I feel this company is nothing but a ripoff.  I ordered fruit on Feb. 9. and still in the pendings state with no tracking number.  Their telephone number does not work and information has no number for this company.  I see that I am not the only complaint.  I feel I paid my $44.95 in good faith and do not feel that this company should even have a website.  I have reported them to the better business but have had no response from them but they took my $25.00 for filing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/buy-exotic-fruit/medford-Oregon-91501/buy-exotic-fruit-I-ordered-20-lbs-of-poimergrantes-on-Feb9-It-is-still-pending-with-no-1016237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on buy exotic fruit