Complaint Review: Buy Squad Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, December 27, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, December 27, 2013

• Reported By: Flavio Santana — Miami Florida
Buy Squad Inc.
1001 SW 5th Avenue, Suite 1100, Portland, OR 97204 Portland, Oregon USA

Buy Squad Inc. Buysquad HUGE FRAUD. In Dec. 5th, I bought one TV at Buy Squad web store, order # 1386156987 and had paid $ 6,245.98 by wire transfer on Dec 6th. Now, Dec 27th I know I was victim of a huge fraud. They stole my money, did not deliver my order and do not answer e-mails or phone calls. Portland Oregon

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Scammers Liers Cheaters

*Author of original report: Problem solved in Dec 30th

*Author of original report: Buy Squad = HUGE FRAUD

In Dec. 5th, I bought one TV at Buy Squad web store, order # 1386156987  and had paid $ 6,245.98 by wire transfer on Dec 6th.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2013 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buy-Squad-Inc/Portland-Oregon-97204/Buy-Squad-Inc-Buysquad-HUGE-FRAUD-In-Dec-5th-I-bought-one-TV-at-Buy-Squad-web-store-1110919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buy Squad Inc.

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Scammers Liers Cheaters

AUTHOR: Electronics lover - ()

I purchased smart TV, It was suppose to be brand new with free shipping. Then I was told that will take 3-4 weeks for delivery and I would have to pay additional shipping fees to have it within 7-14 days.

Any how, I received the TV, THAT TV WAS USED, THEY CHANGED THE HOUSINGS, PUT SEALED PLASTIC BAGS TO MAKE IT LOOK NEW.

When I complained to them the next day, MARK admitted that they do false advertisment.

Guys, be careful from this company, they do no have brand new TV, all their TVs are A grade repacked.

It took more than 3 weeks to get it returned. Mark is a big character, full of excuses. BE CAREFUL FROM HIM

Its been 5 weeks already and I have not received money back.

Be carefullll

Problem solved in Dec 30th

AUTHOR: Flavio Santana - ()

Problem solved in Dec 30th

Buy Squad = HUGE FRAUD

AUTHOR: Flavio Santana - ()

Buy Squad Inc. is synonym of huge fraud. They offer products they don't have for the best price, take purchase's money and steal it.

Before I place my order, I saw good comments of Buy Squad Inc. at internet but now I know all are fake. They do their own reviews.

In Dec. 5th, I bought one Sharp 90 inches TV at Buy Squad web store, order # 1386156987 and had paid $ 6,245.98 by wire transfer on Dec 6th.

Now, Dec 30th I know I was victim of a huge fraud. They took my money, did not deliver my order and do not answer e-mails or phone calls.