Complaint Review: Buy-Steroids.co

• Updated: Fri, March 21, 2014

• Reported By: Henry — Harrisburg Pennsylvania
Buy-Steroids.co
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania USA

Buy-Steroids.co Fraud Buy-Steroids.co - Buy-Steroids.co SCAMMER Harrisburg Pennsylvania

Buy-Steroids.co is a SCAMMER. Don't buy from Buy-Steroids.co otherwise you'll get scammed.

Actually I got scammed my self recenlty from Buy-Steroids.co but never got anything which i paid for. I got totally scammed, ripped off from Buy-Steroids.co for couple of hundred dollars. Unfortunately, I placed an order 5 months ago for some steroid products from Buy-Steroids.co (BUY STEROIDS Australia) and paid large amount of bucks immediately for these produtcs but I have not recieved any prducts and never recieved my shipment till now and I've lost my pretty good amount.

He stolen my credit card information and made online fradulant purchases from my card.

I have tried to contact them again and gain via contact form but not recieved any reply even 1 time. So, I would definitely not recommed Buy-Steroids.co for buying any steroids product as you may know this is totally scammer and cheater never seen before like this. So BE AWARE from Buy-Steroids.co

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2014 03:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buy-Steroidsco/Harrisburg-Pennsylvania-17111/Buy-SteroidsconbspFraud-Buy-Steroidsco-Buy-Steroidsco-SCAMMER-Harrisburg-Pennsylvan-1132369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buy-Steroids.co