Complaint Review: buyafricanviolets.com

• Updated: Wed, March 31, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — Orange California United States of America
buyafricanviolets.com
1102 E. 31st Brooklyn, New York United States of America

buyafricanviolets.com Rob Crespo they said that they sell minuture african violets and they lied Brooklyn, New York

I ordered a gift for my sister of 4 minuture african viollets with a flowered pot. I recieved 4 non-minuture violets with 4 blue and white pots., not what I ordered. I contacted this company but they did not respond to my request to re-ship the correct product that I ordered. Never heard from them again. I will never order from this company again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2010 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/buyafricanvioletscom/Brooklyn-New-York-/buyafricanvioletscom-Rob-Crespo-they-said-that-they-sell-minuture-african-violets-and-the-587875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on buyafricanviolets.com