Complaint Review: buyaradiator.com

• Submitted: Wed, November 14, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: TexasPete — Austin Texas United States of America
buyaradiator.com

buyaradiator.com Wrong radiator sent to me, would not give me my money back. Internet

I bought a radiator for an old truck I'm working on from buyaradiator.com.  I used their website to find the radiator I needed.  I entered in all of the vehicle information to the site and it told me which radiator I needed.  When it arrived it did not fit my truck at all.  I emailed them and asked how to return it to get my money back and they said I could not get my money back even though they made the mistake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 12:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/buyaradiatorcom/internet/buyaradiatorcom-Wrong-radiator-sent-to-me-would-not-give-me-my-money-back-Internet-968888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on buyaradiator.com